Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The best cigar of 2005, and perhaps 2006 (already)



This was my favorite cigar in 2005. I've only had one cigar in 2006 (see picture thanks of Gurhka.com) but it may turn out to be the winner for the year. Luca was friendly enough to share the Gurkha with me from the bundle he won at one of my new favorite webistes, cigarbid.com, (which is permanently linked on the sidebar), and we enjoyed it on one of the many balmy January nights we've seen so far.

Seriously, if you like cigars, take a look at that site--its a good way to buy a few or an assortment without having to buy a box until you know what you like.

2 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyMitchell said...

I knew this was coming--an email from Luca:

fyi John, the Gurkhas we smoked were class regents, not the ones you have pictured.

Here is a link to the correct photo: http://www.gurkhacigars.com/cigarboxes/box-regent.jpg

1:40 PM  
Blogger Luca Brasi said...

I've edited the photo to correctly display the Class Regents.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home